Oh My Goodness… These cookies are seriously the dream of all peanut butter lovers… like me! They are very simple to make but taste like a million bucks with peanut butter. You have to try this… I mean its peanut butter, PEANUT BUTTER! They are such light fluffy cookies and I guarantee you will fall in love with them and make them every week. Ok now onto the recipe…
1 and ½ Cups of Flour
½ tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp of Salt
½ cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
½ Cup of Granulated Sugar
½ Cup of Brown Sugar
1 Large Egg
¼ tsp of Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup plus 2 Tbsp of smooth peanut butter
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2) Using an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars until light and smooth for about 1 minute. Beat in the egg and continue to mix until creamy and combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl to incorporate any ingredients sticking to the side
3) Add the smooth peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
4) Add the dry ingredients and just mix until everything is incorporated without over mixing
5) Using a small ice cream scoop/cookie scoop or 2 Tablespoons spoon the cookies and place them on a baking sheet about 3 inches apart, flatten the cookies slightly with your hand and using a fork make a crisscross pattern on top of each cookie.
6) Bake the cookies for about 15 to 18 minutes or until they are lightly golden around the edges.
7) Cool on baking sheet for about 2 minute then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
8) Time to Devour!
Let me know how you like them! Leave a link to your blog in the comments and I will check it out!